‘We have been asked many a time: What makes us different?’
This is my answer.
Our firm is a responsible contrarian. We encourage clients to explore alternatives and out-of-court solutions that could be quicker, efficient and less stressful
There is a singular objective : to provide substantial value to our stakeholders (relief, peace of mind and smoothness of engagement)
Our firm provides a considered and balanced approach. We provide advice based the legal tenability of the case and the practical realities of the world
There is an emphasis on providing personalised attention in framing a legal strategy comprising active involvement of the senior management
Our success has been derived through the management of client expectations in a transparent manner by listing probable downsides upfront, eliminating undue optimism on the one side and investing the best effort on the other.
- Completed his graduation from the prestigious St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata
- Completed his Chartered Accountancy and Company Secretary courses
- Completed his Bachelor of Law (LLB)
- Joined the firm in 2012; promoted to the position of a Senior Partner
- Core areas of practice comprise Corporate Advisory, Insolvency & Restructuring, Financial and Taxation
- Possesses a rich experience in the drafting of commercial contracts including cross border, banking and other documentation
- Member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Indian National Bar Association and Bar Association, High Court, Calcutta